- The Constitution is to interpreted “as written”.
- All questionable words and phrases, such as “natural born citizen” are to be defined.
- No lawyer shall be required to understand the provisions of the Constitution.
- Every article and amendment shall have the force of law and penalties for violation of the Constitution shall be a part of the Constitution.
- It shall be established in the Constitution that the Document is intended to limit the government, not the people.
- Insofar as it is possible, every article and amendment shall have a precise and unambiguous meaning, so that politicians accused of speaking against the Constitution will have a standard to have their speech judged. (See Politicians)